Introduction of 'C' with basic program
WHAT IS C :
- C is a programming language . It was designed and written
by Dennis Ritchie .
- C became more popular because it is simple and easy to
- Most of popular operating systems like windows , unix
,linux are still written in C.
WHY IS C :
Every programmer’s life should begin with c.
one thinks that C has been superseded by many other languages like
C++ , C#,JAVA.
But , nobody can learn C++ , C# ,JAVA directly.
Because we can learn all the programming elements very easily
HOW IS C:
- C is a language which a computer
So , are some steps to learn C language just as to
learn English language.
Steps to learn English language:
Steps to learn C languge
- For C we have to give an input and we get output .
- That is we have to compile and execute the programme.
Here is an example:
/* my first program in C */
printf("Hello ,we are geeklabs”);
output is :